City utility customers will find answers to many questions in the following documents:
- The sewer use ordinance details the agreement customers make to the city for use of the sewer system;
- City of Nappanee rate ordinances for sewer and water utility use;
- The utility department maintains an annual water quality report;
- A long-term control plan has been developed to address issues with the city’s wastewater and storm water infrastructure;
- Useful, do-it-yourself repair tips are available by clicking here.