A place to be social, learn and exercise!
- Elder Haus Senior Center offers many activities for adults 55 and up.
- These monthly activities include bingo, table games, puzzles, crafts and various programs.
- The Elder Haus takes trips to various restaurants two times a month.
The Elder Haus exercise room includes a treadmill, stationary bikes, health riders and a stair climber.
- Chair exercises and hand strengthening exercises are conducted at 10:00am Monday through Thursday
- Video and board games are offered each day
- Euchre is played on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm
- Afternoon cards and games are played at 12:30pm everyday
- Coffee and cookies are served at 2:00pm
The Elder Haus serves lunches each weekday at 11:30am. The cost of each meal is $4.00. We also have volunteers that provide a homemade dessert each day. Meals will be served in a dining room setting and on occasion, there will be a short program, a speaker or entertainment. Please make reservations at least two (2) days before by calling 574-773-2424. Transportation is also provided at no cost.