The office of the Clerk-Treasurer has the responsibility to advertise bids and quotes, as well as the physical receipt of bid/quote packets, at her office in Nappanee City Hall.
These sealed packets are prepared for the Board of Works and Safety where the bids are opened at their public meetings on the second and fourth Mondays at 3:30pm in the council chambers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the bid process, please contact the office of the Clerk-Treasurer at 574-773-2112.
Obtaining Bid and Quote Packets: Notices can be found below:
- Contact information is contained within the notice. At the end of each bid description, a contact name and phone number is provided.
- Any additional information should be obtained through the contact(s).
- Vendors are responsible for checking the web site for any addendums or revisions.
- All bids, except the Nappanee Redevelopment Commission, are received at the office of the Clerk-Treasurer, 300 W. Lincoln Street. The Clerk-Treasurer’s office is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Bids may be received up until the 3:30pm start-time of the Board of Works and Safety meetings, as noted above. (Please contact the office at 574-773-2112, if there is a problem, from 8:00am to 5:00pm or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Nappanee Redevelopment Commission receives their bids at Nappanee Redevelopment Commission, 302 W. Market St. For more information regarding NRC bid process, please contact Darla Burns, Chamber Office Manager/Administration
- Form 96
Sign up for Bid Notices and Quote Opportunities
Fill out the form below to sign up for bid notices