The Nappanee City Council is comprised of five members elected to four-year terms: one at-large and four elected from four districts.
The City Council constitutes the legislative body of the city. It has power over the city budget, and passes city ordinances and resolutions.
The following order of business shall be followed at a meeting of the Common Council:
- Calling to order;
- Roll call by Clerk-Treasurer;
- Reading minutes and approval;
- Petitions or comments of citizens;
- Reports of Committees, Boards, and Commissions;
- Unfinished business, including Ordinances or Resolutions already introduced;
- New business, including introduction of Ordinances and Resolutions;
- Approval of claims against City;
- Miscellaneous business, including any matters not already considered; and
- Adjournment. (’83 Code, § 3-8)
To see what City District you live in please visit our district map
To see the Council persons biography, please click on their name below.
|Todd Nunemaker||District email@example.com|
|Anna Huff||District firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Amy Rosa||District email@example.com|
|Dana Hollar||District firstname.lastname@example.org|