Women’s Self Defense
May 3, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $20
This 3-week course will teach you basic evasion, awareness and escape methods, how to defend yourself using available objects, and how to use your body to your advantage.
Classes will be held on:
Monday, May 3rd
Monday, May 10th
Monday, May 17th
6:00 – 7:30 PM
Central School, 451 N. Main St.
Cost is $20.00 per person for the course
Open to women ages 12 and up
Register at nappaneeparks.recdesk.com/Community/Program/Detail?programId=495
Registration ends May 2nd
Please call the Park Office with any questions at 574-773-2112 x 2108
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.