Winter Reading Challenge Kick-Off
February 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
NPL’s Winter Reading Challenge is a simple reading program created to encourage readers of all ages to curl up with good books during the winter season! Read 500 minutes in the month of February and get any soft pretzel from Perfect Twist Pretzels! You can read or listen to anything for this program – books, e-books, newspapers, audiobooks, blogs, and more.
Registration kicks off Friday, February 1 at the library. Join us for coffee, hot cocoa, special treats and get registered in the challenge.
Anyone who registers on February 1 will get entered into a Winter Reading Giveaway!
The Winter Reading Challenge is open to current Nappanee Resident, Fee, PLAC, and Reciprocal Cardholders only.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.