What Parents Need to Know
May 24, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wa-Nee School Resource Officer Kris Hershberger will be speaking on the things you need to know to keep your kids safe online.
Registration for this event will close on May 23, 2021 @ 7:00pm.
Register at nappanee.librarycalendar.com/events/what-parents-need-know
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.