May 4, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm| $40
Test your knowledge at this ADULTS ONLY (21 and up) awesome park department fundraiser! Teams up to 8 players will compete for prizes and bragging rights!
Bring your favorite beverages and snacks to share with your table! Pizza by the slice, popcorn and drinks will be available for purchase.
Teams are encouraged to decorate their table and show team spirit for a chance to win prizes! May The 4th Be With You!
We will have raffle drawings, “mulligans” for sale and fun break games during the evening!
Team pre-registration is strongly encouraged to secure a table. We recommend registering your team (only one (1) per team needed); Walk-ins welcome based on availability. Register teams at https://nappaneeparks.recdesk.com/Community/Program
Cost is $40.00 per team
Doors open at 6:30 PM ~ Game starts at 7:00 PM
Sponsored by Phil Hahn Realtors and Auctioneers
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.