Trick or Treating
October 31 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Trick or treating will be held on October 31st from 5-7 pm.
A virtual costume contest will also take place.
- Grades K-5
- Grades 6-8
• Submit the following to email@example.com
- Email us a photo of your costume on October 31st by 8 pm
- Tell us your name, email, phone number, category, and a description of your costume
• Judging will take place the week after
• Awards will be given to the first place in each category
Parks and Recreation Dept.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.