The Sunshine Boys
October 23 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 2, 2019
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Sunday, Thursday and Saturday, repeating until November 3, 2019
Lewis and Clark were once a successful vaudevillian comedy duo known as The Sunshine Boys. During the later years of their 43-year run, animosity between the partners grew to the point where they ceased to speak with each other. Willie Clark, now an old man struggling with memory loss, reluctantly accepts an offer from a talent agent, to reunite with Al Lewis for one more show. Thanks to the urging of Al’s daughter, the two decide to go through with the performance. One of Neil Simon’s most beloved comedies will find you reminiscing with the old friends as they try to recapture their glory days and, perhaps, rebuild their troublesome friendship.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.