The Nappanee 6 Escape Room
June 21, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This fun and punny escape room will help you learn more about Nappanee’s cartooning past. The Nappanee 6 are the men that called Nappanee home and went on to be funny men in the newspapers. What if there was supposed to be a seventh cartoonist? Piece together the clues and unlock what was supposed to be.
Registration for this event will close on June 14, 2021 @ 11:59pm.
Register at nappanee.librarycalendar.com/events/nappanee-6-escape-room
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.