The Keller Albums: An Exhibit
February 1 @ 9:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm
February 1 – April 30 | During Nappanee Center Hours | At the Nappanee Center
The Heritage Collection Staff recently received a Library Services and Technology Act Grant from the Indiana State Library to scan and digitize the Nappanee Center’s beloved Keller Albums. Come see the original albums put together by Nappanee’s first photographer John Keller, learn more about him, learn about the project, and see what the Heritage Collection Staff is doing to preserve and share these albums with the public.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.