Speakeasy Escape Room
April 23 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
It’s 1909, Elkhart County has just become a dry county. No liquor in plain sight. Will you push for prohibition or fight against it? Solve the puzzles and all the clues to break out of the escape room.
Open to those 12 years and older. Register by 11 pm on April 22 using the link below.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.