Soup for a Cause
March 13, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Coppes Commons’ annual soup dinner will return this year to the Upper Room Event Center in its building at 401 E. Market St, in Nappanee. The event will benefit two local nonprofits: Family Christian Development Center and Cornerstone Ministries. “Soup for a Cause” is scheduled for Friday evening, March 13th, from 4 – 7:30 pm. Guests will get all-you-can-eat soup in a variety of flavors, salad, dessert and drinks as well as a handmade pottery bowl created by NorthWood High School students (while supplies last).
This year’s event will be held in tandem with a “night out” event at Coppes Commons. Visitors are encouraged to take advantage of giveaways, store specials and other promotions being held in the first-floor shops of the retail complex. Admission for the Night Out is free and runs from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. on March 13th.
Tickets for Soup for a Cause will be $15 each and $5 for kids 5 and under and can be purchased at the Coppes Commons Offices (401 E. Market St., Nappanee), Family Christian Development Center (151 S. Locke St., Nappanee) or online through eventbrite. Call 574-773-0002 for more information, or go to www.coppescommons.com, where you’ll find a link to the Eventbrite tickets.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.