November 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 21, 2020
One event on February 10, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Find yourself cooking the same things every week? Get out of your cooking clump and try some new recipes at this FREE monthly program.
Exchange your favorite recipes and collect some new ones! Each month has a theme. The day of the program, bring your dish and a copy of your recipe to share. Try other people’s dishes and return home with a copy of each recipe.
Even if you did not have time to make something, come join in anyway!
February: Vintage-inspired: 1970s
March: Freezer pleasers
April: Vegetable side dishes
July: 16-minute meals
August: Old newspaper recipe
September: Football Food
October: Cobbler, crisps, and crumbles
December: Copycat Recipes
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.