June 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Nappanee Public Library and exchange one of your favorite recipes and collect some new ones! Each month has a theme. The day of the program, bring your dish and a copy of your recipe to share. Try other dishes and return home with a copy of each recipe. Even if you did not make something, come join in anyway!
This months theme is a recipe from a fiction book.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.