Challenge Escape Room: Flight 773
March 13, 2019 - March 14, 2019
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 24, 2019
You and your team set off on a flight to Nappanee only to crash in remote area. Now you have 60 minutes to figure out clues and solve puzzles to save yourselves and the other passengers!
$25.00 per team of up to 8
We recommend anyone under the age of 16 be accompanied by at least one adult. Suitable for ages 7 and up but there are some adult themes to the clues with accident/survival type themes.
Must have spot reserved – No walk ins allowed
If you have trouble registering online, just give the office at call at 773-2112 and we will get you all set up!
Sponsored by: Community Foundation of Elkhart County
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, or activity of the City should contact the Office of the City Clerk-Treasurer, 300 West Lincoln Street, Nappanee, Indiana 46550, (574) 773-2112, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.