Page to Table
July 27, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
If you like to read cookbooks and want to talk about them with others, this book club is for you! Pick up a copy of the selected cookbook, look through the cookbook, make a recipe, join in on the discussion by sharing what you made. You can bring a sample if you wish!
This months book is “Cravings: Recipes for all the food you want to eat” by Chrissy Teigen
Disclaimer: Must be a valid NPL cardholder to get a copy of the book.
Registration for this event will close on July 26, 2021 @10:00am
Register at nappanee.librarycalendar.com/events/page-table-3
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.