One Book, One Community Book Discussion
July 12, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The One Book, One Community reading project centers on the community-wide reading of a single book and is dedicated to raising awareness for mental health. In partnership, Nappanee Public Library and the Nappanee Mental Health Task Force selected The Deepest Well: Healing the Long-Term Effects of Childhood Adversity by Nadine Burke Harris M.D. as the 2021 One Book, One Community selection.
Register for the event, then stop by the library to pick up your free copy of the book!
Registration for this event will close on July 12, 2021 @ 12:00pm.
Register at nappanee.librarycalendar.com/events/one-book-one-community-book-discussion
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.