Oils of Ancient Scripture Class
April 16 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
As we enter into the time of Easter, join us as we learn about the oils of ancient scripture! They are a collection of oils that were used for anointing and holy incense, before, during and after the time of Christ.
Oils we will be learning about Frankincense, Hyssop, Rose of Sharon (Cistus), Myrrh, Myrtle, Cassia, Cypress, Cedarwood, Onycha, and Aloes (Sacred Sandalwood).
Please register for this class at Nappaneelibrary.org
**The information shared in this class is not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any illness, nor is it meant to replace professional medical attention or advice. Any statements posted on the products of this course have not been approved by the FDA. Use and application of this information is done solely at your own risk.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.