NWHS Fall Drama “Arsenic and Old Lace”
November 16, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
One event on November 17, 2018 at 7:00pm
One event on November 18, 2018 at 2:30pm
Come enjoy a night of comedy and mystery at NWHS! Show TImes are 7 pm on Nov 16 and 17 and 2:30 pm on Nov 18. Tickets are available in advance at the Performing Arts Office or at the door. General Admission.
Mortimer Brewster is living a happy life: he has a steady job at a prominent New York newspaper, he’s just become engaged, and he gets to visit his sweet spinster aunts to announce the engagement. Mortimer always knew that his family had a bit of a mad gene — his brother believes himself to be Teddy Roosevelt and his great-grandfather used to scalp Indians for pleasure — but his world is turned upside down when he realizes that his dear aunts have been poisoning lonely old men for years! When Mortimer’s maniacal brother, Jonathan. (who strangely now resembles Boris Karloff) returns on the night that the aunts were planning to bury the newest victim, Mortimer must rally to help his aunts and protect his fiancé — all while trying to keep his own sanity. as well. An uproarious farce on plays involving murder, Arsenic and Old Lace has become a favorite amongst regional theatres throughout America.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.