Michiana Master Gardeners Association Annual Garden Tour
June 26, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| $11
Tour seven diverse private home gardens in the Bristol Area vetted by local Master Gardeners from the Michiana Master Gardener Association. Pick up a self-guided driving map with garden locations at the Hospitality Center and grab a free cup of coffee & a cookie before you begin.
Visit the Hospitality Center to find unique gifts, plants, garden art and many other garden related items for sale, many locally made by Master Gardeners. Tour will be “Rain or Shine”. Hospitality Center is open from 9-3 while the gardens are open from 10-4 one day only.
Tickets can be pre-purchased for $10 at Camille’s Floral Shop and Bailey’s Auto Parts, Feed & Farm Supply in Bristol, at Linton’s Enchanted Gardens, Ron Martin Seed, Wellfield Botanic Gardens, and West View Florist in Elkhart, at Bee Season Floristry, Purdue Extension Office in Goshen, at Turkey Creek Tree Farm and Garden Center and Varns & Hoover Hardware in Middlebury, at the McKinley Garden Center in Mishawaka and at Richmond’s Feed, Pet & Gifts in Wakarusa.
Tickets are $11 in advance on the Michiana Master Gardeners Website, or $13 day of tour on site.
NOTE: No pets are allowed at the gardens on the tour. This event is in association with the Purdue Cooperative Extension Service in Goshen, Indiana.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.