Michiana Bee Keepers – Beginning Bee Keeping: Part 2
March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
If you are thinking of starting a backyard beehive or just curious about what’s involved in keeping bees, this program is for you! Presented by the Michiana Bee Keepers. This is an educational program for adults that will be hosted in the conference room.
*This is a follow up session to part 1 presented in February.
Please register by 6 pm on March 23, 2022 using the link provided on the right.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.