Making Strides for Mental Health 50 Mile Challenge
May 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
50 miles 🚶🏃🏽♀️🚴♂️
31 days ☀️
1 challenge 💪🏻🥇
May is national mental health awareness month. 💚
Join our challenge and complete 50 miles any way you want, run, walk, bike…
Join us on Tuesday, May 31, to receive your FREE t-shirt for completing this challenge.
Register using the link below!
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.