Lee Weaver Escape Room
June 22, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Lunar Rover has developed a problem on the moon. Help Nappanee Native Lee Weaver find the instructions to fix the kick-up of moon dust to relay to Houston who can relay it to the moon. Hurry as you piece together the clues and learn more about Lee Weaver and his contributions to space and make sure to help them fix the lunar rover.
Registration for this event will close on June 15, 2021 @ 11:59pm.
Register at nappanee.librarycalendar.com/events/lee-weaver-escape-room-2
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.