Illinois Lynch Solvers Mysteries of History
June 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join storyteller Terry Lynch as he investigates some of history’s long-debated mysteries. Among the stories in this “historical dig” include (but are not limited to): The Bermuda Triangle, The Lost City of Atlantis, The Flying Dutchman, and the Loch Ness Monster. Have any of these mysteries been solved? If so, what were the results? The answers will surprise you!
Registration for this event will close on June 9, 2021 @ 10:00am.
Register at nappanee.librarycalendar.com/events/illinois-lynch-solves-mysteries-history
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.