April 26 @ 3:00 pm - April 28 @ 3:00 pm
A new discovery awaits girlfriends who live close enough to have never experienced Nappanee and Amish Acres Hospitality and an old friend awaits those who have. No kids, no husbands, no pets, no cooking, no laundry, no list, just girlfriends together for a weekend away from it all.
Three days of planned events, shopping, exploring, dining, learning, performances, socializing and pampered attention, all to explore and enjoy at your own pace. The weekend includes Discounts, Special Offers, all from over thirty Downtown and Countryside Shops, many are multigenerational shops and include Amish entrepreneurs.
The weekend includes two nights Lodging, Threshers Dinner, Theme Dinner, Entertainment, Two Breakfasts, One Lunch, and Wine Tasting, Milk & Cookies, Seminars, Shopping discounts, Door prizes, Shopping Tote filled with coupons and goodies and more.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.