Fish & Chicken Fundraiser Dinner
April 13 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
On Christmas Eve, 2018, Mark Grove began what doctors told him would be the toughest battle he’d ever have to face. He learned he had throat cancer and would need to begin an intense series of treatments to fight. January 2019, he began daily radiation along with chemotherapy infusions. It has, indeed, been a difficult battle. But Mark is a fighter. His faith remains strong and he has peace, trusting in God’s provision and love. Would you please consider coming alongside Mark and Andrea and helping support them as they fight this expensive battle? We appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers and look forward to a full recovery.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.