Embrace the Pace Days/City-wide Garage Sales 2019
July 11 - July 13
The Nappanee Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to get away and EMBRACE THE PACE in Nappanee, July 11th, 12th, and 13th, 2019. Come and stay for a day or the weekend and enjoy our easy going lifestyle.
The weekend kicks off with FREE CITY-WIDE GARAGE SALES starting on Thursday, July 11th and running through Saturday, July 13th. Everyone is sure to find a bargain or treasure!
Throughout the day stroll into one of our many locally owned and operated shops. From our beautiful downtown to Coppes Commons; LJ Wagner’s to the east and Amish Acres to the west; you will find yourself immersed in the slower pace that Nappanee provides. You can also stop at The Nappanee Center and pick up a map of our Countryside Shoppes to continue your shopping experience. This would be a great time to check out the new dog art sculptures in the downtown area!
Saturday is also the annual NAPPANEE FIREMAN’S FISH FRY from 4:00 until 8:00 pm. Meals are served at the fire station and carryout is available.
EMBRACE THE PACE DAYS began back in 2006 celebrating the branding of “Embrace the Pace”. Today the weekend has grown to bring family and friends old and new to celebrate EMBRACE THE PACE weekend in Nappanee.
Join us as we “EMBRACE THE PACE” in Nappanee.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.