Cover to Cover Book Club
August 20, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until August 20, 2019
Join with fellow book lovers to read and discuss a different book every month! Titles alternate between fiction and non-fiction. New members are always welcome!
For more information, or to reserve a copy of an upcoming selection, see any service desk, or call 574.773.7919.
No registration is necessary.
The group meets every 3rd Tuesday of the Month to discuss the current selection.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.