Cover to Cover Book Club
November 20, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 18, 2018
Join with fellow book lovers to read and discuss a different book every month! Titles alternate between fiction and non-fiction. New members are always welcome!
For more information, or to reserve a copy of an upcoming selection, see any service desk, or call 574.773.7919.
No registration is necessary.
The group meets every 3rd Tuesday of the Month to discuss the current selection.
February 20 | “The Chaperone”, Laura Moriarty
March 20 | “The Sound of Gravel: a Memoir”, Ruth Wariner
April 17 | “Belgravia”, Julian Fellowes
May 15 | “Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race”, Margot Lee Shetterly
June 19 | “Alias Grace”, Margaret Atwood
July 17 | “The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu: And Their Race to Save the World’s Most Precious Manuscripts”, Joshua Hammer
August 21 | “Big Little Lies”, Liane Moriarty
September 18 | “The Hundred-Year Walk: An American Odyssey”, Dawn Anahid MacKeen
October 16 | “Everything I Never Told You”, Celeste Ng
November 20 | “The Narnian: The Life and Imagination of C.S. Lewis”, Alan Jacobs
December 18 | Free-for-all Meeting
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.