Comedian Jonnie W
May 13 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm| $15 – $30
Join The Barns at Nappanee as we host Jonnie W for a hilarious night of family-friendly comedy!
In a world where more and more people are choosing to stay home and binge-watch their entertainment, Jonnie W. represents an anomaly – an artist whose show needs to be experienced LIVE. Combining music, off-beat standup, and a skewed view of the world unfolding around him, Jonnie crafts a comedy experience that you and your family will be quoting in the car on the way home. He’s brought the funny to stages in 48 states – from comedy clubs to Fortune 500 companies, churches and leadership conferences. Jonnie’s award-winning comedy is played daily on Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and has been featured in WORLD Magazine. He lives with his lovely wife Curry in Nashville, because that’s where all their stuff is.
Tickets are $20 for the main floor and $15 for the balcony. Add $30 to your price for a delicious meal at The Barns FarmTable Restaurant! Use the link below to purchase tickets.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.