July 29, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“Storytelling is a complete theme designed to be completed over eight 60 minute sessions. For each lesson, students will watch a series of videos and create one coding project with opportunities to personalize their work using “Add-Ons,” which are mini-coding challenges that build on top of the core project.” The ninth session is a wrap-up and a show-and-tell of the Coding Projects for Parents. For those who wish to join but are not able to attend in-person due to meeting room limits can still participate at home. Participants are welcome to bring their own computers to code!
Session 1: Introduction to the Code Camp and Dialogue Thursday, June 3 @ 2 p.m. Session 2: Check it Out! Thursday, June 10 @ 2 p.m. Session 3: Setting Thursday, June 17 @ 2 p.m. Session 4: Premise Thursday, June 24 @ 2 p.m. Session 5: Characterization Thursday, July 1 @ 2 p.m. Session 6: Interactive Storytelling Thursday, July 8 @ 2 p.m. Session 7: Personal Narrative Thursday, July 15 @ 2 p.m. Session 8: Personal Narrative Thursday, July 22 @ 2p.m. Session 9: Wrap-Up and Presentation to Parents Thursday, July 29 @ 2 p.m.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.