Chamber Annual Appreciation & Awards Banquet
August 9, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The public is invited to the Nappanee Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner to be held on Monday, August 9, 2021 at Sammlung Platz, 758 N. Tomahawk Trail, Nappanee, IN. Doors will open and registration will begin at 5:15 pm. Social time is at 5:30 pm followed by dinner at 6:00 pm.
Special recognition will be presented to Citizen of the Year, Educator of the Year, and 3 Excellence in Business awards.
Table sponsorships are available for $250.00. Individual seats are available for $25.00. To make reservations or for more information call the Nappanee Area Chamber of Commerce at (574) 773-7812.
Registration Form: Annual Awards 2021 Registration form
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.