Candy Land at Coppes Commons
February 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| $5
Follow the colored squares through Coppes Commons as you visit deliciously different destinations. Bring your Candy Land Passport with you to get stamped and take part in some tasty goodies and fun activities along the way! Your fully stamped passport is your entry for a chance to win an awesome gift basket!
Enter through the main doors of Coppes Commons on the east side of the building to grab your goodie bag and passport. This is an event for families with kids 13 and under. *Tickets are $5 per kid. Families with more than 4 kids only pay $20. Cash only. Adults are free, but no goodies.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.