August 15, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until August 24, 2019
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Thursday and Saturday, repeating until August 25, 2019
One event on July 24, 2019 at 2:00 pm
“Look out for me, oh, muddy water” is the cry we hear as Huckleberry Finn and the slave, Jim begins their life-altering journey down the mighty Mississippi River. Whether the threat is real or imagined Huck and Jim battle against the odds and handle everything Mark Twain’s imagination puts in their path. With music by the award-winning Roger Miller, the unforgettable score includes “Free at Last”, “Waitin’ for the Light to Shine”, “(We are) The Boys”, and “How Blest We Are”. Return with us to one of the most popular shows in our history as we cheer on Huck and m and laugh at their foes.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.