Architecture of Henry Frazier Walking Tour
May 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Put on your walking shoes and join us as we hit the pavement! Venture out with a local Nappanee Center museum guide and take a walking tour of Nappanee’s rich history.
Learn more about the gentleman who designed parts downtown, homes, and factories in Nappanee. Henry Frazier started out as a school teacher but soon found his calling in architecture. This tour will highlight Henry’s life and his work in Nappanee that has been mentioned in other Hit the Pavement in Historic Nappanee Tours. Participants will even have the opportunity to go inside the Frank and Katherine Coppes Home.
Walking Tours are also available on the PocketSights app!
Tours start and end at Nappanee Public Library.
This event is open to adults that register using the link below by 10 am on May 4th.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.