Apple Festival 2019
September 19 @ 5:00 pm - September 22 @ 9:00 pm| FREE
The Nappanee Apple Festival is home to Indiana’s largest 7 foot baked apple pie and comes out of the oven just in time to kick off the festival! Over 800 slices of pie is served to many visitors from around the United States who travel to Nappanee to savor their annual piece of pie.
The 44th annual Nappanee Apple Festival opens at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 19 and ends at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 22, 2019. Proud of our family-friendly atmosphere and Midwestern hospitality, the festival attracts an average of more than 80,000 people annually and has become one of the largest festivals in the State of Indiana!
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.