Alzheimer’s & Dementia Caregiver Support Group
April 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 3, 2019
The National Alliance for Caregiving indicates that more than 65 million Americans care for a chronically ill, disabled or aged family member or friend. Those caregivers provide an average of 20 hours of care per week, often while still managing a full-time job and caring for their family.
Come together to share stories and support others who are caring for a loved one with Alzheimers or Dementia.
No registration necessary.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.