Along Came Nappanee Walking Tour
June 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Put on your walking shoes and join us as we hit the pavement! Venture out with a local Nappanee Center museum guide and take a walking tour of Nappanee’s rich history. When the B&O Railroad decided to bypass Locke and put the railroad three miles south, Nappanee was established. Many businesses and people started to migrate from Locke to Nappanee. “Along Came Nappanee” explores the feud between the two villages, the businesses, and the people.
Tours start and end at Nappanee Public Library. This event is open to adults. Please register by June 28th using the link below!
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.