Along Came Nappanee Escape Room
June 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
It’s 1874 and Nappanee has just been settled south of Locke. Piece together the clues and claim the name “Nappanee” before the businessmen of Locke can give it a different name. Register by 6/4 using the link below. This fun, team building event is open to every age!
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.