4th Annual Kingdom Road Project “Golf for a Cause” Fundraiser
August 25, 2018 @ 4:00 am - 9:00 am
Please consider joining us for a day of fun and fellowship as we golf for a cause at McCormick Creek Golf Course in Nappanee, Indiana.
Registration for this four-person scramble (with shotgun start) will begin at 8:00am, with golf beginning at 9:00am. Join us for a casual lunch following. Various prizes will be awarded. (prize amounts will be determined at a later date)
Date: August 25, 2018. Registration begins at 8:00am, Golfing begins at 9:00am
Location: McCormick Creek Golf Course, 1300 N. Oakland Ave. Nappanee, IN
Format: 4 person scramble
Entry Fee: $240 per team ($60 per person) Includes golf, golf cart, driving range, prizes, and lunch (hamburger, hot dog, chips and drink)
Extras: Each team may also purchase up to 4 Mulligans (4 mulligans for $20)
Event Cancellation & Inclement Weather Policy: This event will not be rescheduled. If the event is cancelled due to inclement weather, please consider your registration fee as a donation.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.