45th Nappanee Apple Festival
September 16 - September 19
45th Annual Nappanee Apple Festival!
The festival is home to Indiana’s largest 7 foot baked apple pie and comes out of the oven just in time to kick off the festival! We were even chosen as #1 in the State of Indiana in the Top Ten Fall Festival Signature Food Items for our 7-foot apple pie in 2013 & 2016! Known for our family-friendly atmosphere, fun activities and a lot of shopping, you can be sure to have a good time no matter what your age. With the festival attracting an average of more than 80,000 people annually, it has become one of the largest festivals in the State of Indiana! So come join us for some games, shopping, entertainment, rides and delicious apple pie!
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.