2019 Annual Garden Tour
July 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hospitality Center: West Park Pavilion, 500 N. Nappanee St., Nappanee. Hours of operation 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Ticket Price: $10 in advance; $12 at door, day of event
8 diverse gardens in the Nappanee/Wakarusa area on Saturday, July 13, 2019.
Will be open for tours from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tickets go on sale in May 2019
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW!
The Michiana Master Gardeners’ Association holds this event in cooperation with the Purdue Extension Service of Elkhart County. Proceeds from ticket sales go toward beautification projects and educational opportunities in Elkhart County communities.
For more information about the Master Gardener program, contact the Elkhart County office of Purdue Extension, at 574-533-0554 or visit the michianamastergardeners.com
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.