1st Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival
June 15 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Featuring an Antique Car, Truck & Tractor Countryside Drive and Cruise-in and Diesel Truck Jamboree (NEW LOCATION with ONSITE PARKING).
General Admission $5 (children 12 and under free!) Pit Pass $15
Check www.nappaneepowerfromthepast.org for exhibitor registration and truck pull rules and regulations.
Hosts reserve the right to make changes to events without notice. Not responsible for accidents or injuries
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.