Intro to Podcasting
August 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Learn everything you need to make a podcast, including editing tips, microphone recommendations, recording instructions, and more.
This is the first part of our Social Media How-to Series:
- Intro to Podcasting, August 24th
- Beginner Social Media, September 14
- Intro to Blogging, October 12
- How-to Video, November 9
Register by August 24rd at 6 pm using the website link provided.
Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of Nappanee
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit events registered with an approve special use permit (for example, farmer’s market)
All submissions are reviewed by the Director of Community Outreach before posting to the City’s Community Calendar. The City has the discretion to determine which public events will be included in the calendar.