It is the vision of Nappanee Parks & Recreation to create community through people, parks and programs.This vision is based on the belief that through quality recreation programs, facilities and people, a vibrant and dynamic community will be created and continually enhanced.
Our mission is to provide our community & patrons with the highest level of programs, facilities and services that will positively affect our vision of creating community. We have broken our mission into specific areas designed to provide us with direction and guidance for developing and evaluating programs, facilities and services. These mission areas include:
- Provide Diversified Recreational and Educational Programs
- Promote Health and Wellness
- Strengthen Community Image and Sense of Place
- Efficiently utilize resources and demonstrate fiscal responsibility
- Develop and Cultivate Partnerships
- Support Economic Development
- Protect Environmental Resources
- Increase Cultural Unity
Are you looking to sign-up for an event or rent a facility? Please visit nappaneeparks.recdesk.com for more information.
Feel free to review our past 2013-2017 Master Plan
Nappanee Parks & Recreation will be hosting a public meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 13th at 5:30 PM at West Park Pavilion for public comments and review of the master plan. Your attendance at this meeting is greatly appreciated. Click here to review the master plan
We are currently looking for seasonal workers: To view all positions and fill out a form CLICK HERE